Caroline has more than 15 years of experience providing speech, language, and swallowing services to children, teens, and adults. In her career, she has journeyed with hundreds of clients and families in early intervention programs, community-based healthcare facilities, hospital outpatient clinics, and private practices in Singapore and the USA. Caroline was the former Clinical Director of THK EIPIC Centre and Divisional Director of THK Therapy Services. She is a co-founder of Heal Therapy Services.
Caroline believes in working with her clients and their families to provide speech therapy services that improve their ability to speak, learn, and enjoy a meal.
Area(s) of Clinical Interest:
· Assessment and treatment of young children (0-6 years old) with speech, communication, and social difficulties
· Speech, communication, and social skills intervention for teens and adults.
· Treatment and management of feeding and swallowing difficulties.
· Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC, Singapore), Full Registration.
· American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), Certified Member.
· International Society of Early Intervention (ISEI), Member
· B.A. (Honors), Speech Language Pathology, Loyola College in Maryland, USA.
· M.A. Communication Sciences and Disorders, Northwestern University, USA.
Clinical Workplace Experience
· Singapore University of Social Sciences, Associate Lecturer & Course Developer
· ARC Children’s Centre, Speech-Language Consultant
· THK Moral Charities, THK Therapy Services/Hub
· THK Moral Charities, THK EIPIC Centre
· University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Autism Evaluation Clinic
· UCLA Department of Pediatrics, UCLA TIES for Families
· Jewish Children’s Bureau of Chicago, Centre for Young Children with Autism
Heal Medical Centre
Women and Children's Health
Heal Dental Clinic